Old August 3rd 07, 08:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default stupid stupid people

On Aug 1, 8:45 pm, Lynne wrote:
I just got a call from my son's best friend who lives about 1/2 a mile from
here. She wanted to know if Levi was in the house (of course he is).
There is a cat who looks just like him who, according to her mother, has
been there for 2 days. The daughter just saw him and freaked, thinking it
was our baby. (She's such a sweet girl, I adore her!)

Well it's my neighbor's cat. I got the detailed description (he has a very
unique and beautiful color of bright, green eyes) so I'm sure it's him.
Recall this post:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...av/msg/d8282be...
44d

They go away every weekend and leave him outside, during wicked t-storms
and tornado watches. Apparently they are now gone for several weeks and
have left him, once again, to his own devices. I'm so effing ****ed. I
would love to bring him in here, but they would know (their daughter plays
here...). I told my son's friend to ask her mom if they could steal him or
if they know anyone who loves cats and would keep him indoors 100% of the
time. He's the sweetest boy and always tries to follow me in the house.
He gets into my garage all the time and hangs out. Now he's not even
nearby and has crossed several busy roads to get where he is.

Argh!

--
Lynne

This is how I got my awesome Jay Jay. He was left outside a lot, and
kept showing up at a neighbor's house. They got tired of returning him
to somebody who doesn't care, so they turned him into the shelter
instead. Two weeks later, he was at a show as an adoptable cat, and I
was hooked. Some idiot out there never knew what they had.