Old October 26th 04, 03:32 AM
MacCandace

they look in good health otherwise

One of the cats
is missing an eye and it wasn't done surgically. It's a messy, bloody,
scabby wound.

Is it just me, or is this a contradiction? I agree with others that you should
probably keep out of it since you're a cat abuser. It's a very sad situation
for those kitties, though. Maybe you should call a rescue group. Or maybe the
person caring for them will take care of it. They should be trapped and
receive medical care and neutering and maybe released to a feral colony
somewhere away from traffic. But the task is probably too big for you so you
might as well leave well enough alone.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection from an eye other
than human." (Loren Eisely)