Old October 26th 04, 02:11 AM
Mary

"Arjun Ray" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:21:15 -0700, ceb2 wrote:

I recently started working in a place where I frequently see two

obviously
feral cats in the back parking lot. [...]

These are my choices:

Do nothing.

This is the correct choice for *you*. You've damaged enough cats' lives
already.

Yep. I did not answer because I know this asshole will do whatever is
convenient. I probably would already have DONE something about the ferals,
but buttwipe here's response to them is "oh, great topic for the Newsgroup."
What a cat lover.

My other choice is to call the animal hospital down the street or the
Humane Society to come catch them.

If this is the only other "choice" that occurs to you, then all the more
would it be correct for you to do nothing. Cats are not your long suit.

What would you do?

Depends.