Old June 14th 07, 03:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Our Pooter is back.

owrz pooter is a veri owlde pooter so we trysta treet it wif respekt,
Tiger*still using win 98 SE*
Fred Williams wrote in message
Fangu Stormee,
Da new pooter seems much more solid. Da won dat went tu da pooter
bridge was so young tuu. That's da tradgedy uv it. It neffer got a
chance to get tu know usses furry well.
It will be guided to da bridge by some great 486s and pentuims

that
have gone befur it and I know it'll be well received. An it's sound
card was crippled tuu, poor thing.

Diana, Ryan, and Cinnamon.

On Thursday 14 June 2007 08:07, Stormmee wrote:

we iz glad you iz bak, anna we willz purr fur yourown pooter dat haz
gone to da pooter brige, Tiger, looking sidewayz at hizown owlde
pooter Fred Williams wrote in message
We hadda hard tyme dis weak end, kitties. Our pooter died. It was
da mutherboard. then as soon as that wuz fixed, da hard drive dies as
well just as Fred downloaded all da emails, but befur he got ta read
enny. Well, we haffa new Muther Board and hard drive and what backups
we had
are restored. We also have a new Web Hosting Provider with a much
bigger site, which we'll point out tu youses when it's bedder
organized. Fred really has to get sum photos uv usses up there befur
long or we'll leave little messages in his shoes!
It's been a hard few days, but things is kitten back tu normal.

Diana, Ryan, and Cinnamon.

--
Regards,
Fred