Old June 15th 07, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Default Our Pooter is back.

On Thursday 14 June 2007 17:44, Samuel Redcat wrote:

Now he runs "Ubuntu" Linux and just loves it. It's furry
powerful and
reliable an' secure, and no big corporashun gets a cent frum it.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

Dat's one of da OSes dat mine Paw runs too. Ubuntu and Solaris and OS
X (hims employer gifs da engineers laptops wif OS X).

Him used to run Gentoo, but now is really fond of Ubuntu.

Our Hooman, Fred, loves da philosophy, "I am who I am because of who we
all are." Whoever thot that up is smart enough to be a cat, well
almost, maybe reely.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

--
Regards,