Old July 17th 09, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default Bastille Day Party Time at little Lake

A large porter lands owtside MeOwies n out jump Mosey, Mimzy n Bob Qat, hoo
wook at awl thu ping pong bawls, wiff wide eyez....waow, sez Bob, n boofs
one n et dizappeers.
Mosey asks Meowy n Anaïs iffen dey wood wike a ride tew Little Creek in the
Second World, to pway moar ball ib thuh cool, et iz hawt heer on da Erf,
innit?
Iz Bastille Day. I gots a bunch uf ping pong bawls tew

Innit bootiful? More fireworks, n singing go on for most uff da nite.
Thuh selebrashion will go on fru Bastille Day, n we'll jest hang out
heer.
Wheeeeee

Hihi Aed, Morgana, Paddy. Dat n diz iz fun innit? Kits say hi to..[Mimzy}
grins hi Mr Paddy, Ms Morgana n Sir Aed, et is sew nise tew see you ugin.
Right Bob Qat? nudge, Uh huuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh yup. Mimzy "dont minmself him,
he's fownd the nip bubble field over there and he haz scribbblez above hiz
head...waffs...
I faown diz majic clam, see? {b}..well, I'm gonna go check owt thuh straw
field.
C'mon Bob ...she turns around and finds Bob Qat fast asleep, nipped out in a
happy little tire swing on maple tree...waffter breaks owt nad thuh party
continues...

Mosey

"MeOwy"
Okeedokey wes doo dat..mmm..were is dat pwace onna catapooter?
MeOwy

I wosted et Mosey...thuh eraserz taked it.

O mine doodniss! (observes wide-eyed, pulls herself togeffur, gits
down to bidness)..
chase.dart.bat-bat.crouch.leap.grab.bat-bat-bat back to Anais.
Derr yoo go Anais!
MeOwy

[Anaïs batbats some off of the walls so that the
room is filled with bouncing pingpong balls]

Whey, dis is funfun. After we pway, letz port
ober to da sekund-whirled piknik, hab sum Bastille
Day fuds, and den take a nap, hokay? I'll brink
sum more pink-ponk bawls wif us, cawze 'Toonya
will be dere!

Hop in mine porter n letz go den. I brot fudz too.
Seetbeltz..reddy??? Wheeeeee....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs