Old October 15th 12, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Emrys Davies

Default Cat will not eat worming tablet

I am helping a semi feral cat and from being very very skinny a few months
ago he is now putting on some weight. I have my own cat and I manage to
give it Drontal Cat by crafty deception, but the stray one will not be
deceived. Any ideas other than these which have not worked; hiding small
pieces in raw chicken, Tasty Sticks of chunks of cat food or mashing the
tablet in favourite cat food. Ingestion by mouth is not an be an option at
the moment. I have spoken to Drontal Tech. Advice and their only suggestion
in to have Spot-On (prescription only) treatment via a vets.