Old October 25th 04, 07:26 PM
Seanette Blaylock

"Adrian" had some very interesting things to say
about "go down cellar":

Jake's eating something, for sure. If he gets much bigger he's going
to be scary. Here's a pic I took last spring when I caught him out
on the top of the cellar sunning himself.
http://members.aol.com/greywolf17/snake1.jpg
http://members.aol.com/greywolf17/snake2.jpg

IMO, if he's a snake, he's *already* extremely scary [I'm
snake-phobic].

Maybe you should move to Ireland, no snakes in the wild.

Sounds tempting [and I love listening to Irish people talk]. Here in
California, you get some lovely poisonous slitheries to make things
even more scary for someone like me.