Old June 15th 06, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default cost of dental work

On 2006-06-14 15:41:44 -0700, "Elizabeth Blake"
said:
snip
I made the appointment for the bloodwork for next Wednesday but I'm
wondering if I should go back to the other vet or not. Does $400 sound like
a lot for bloodwork and cleaning/extraction/anesthesia?

My vet gave an estimate of $350-400 for Boris (a small terrier D-pet)
to have his teeth done. As it turned out, it ended up being just over
$300... Boris didn't need any teeth extracted, just a good cleaning.

Katrina

--
History: special people in special places at special times
Anthropology: everyone else the rest of the time