Old July 29th 03, 03:43 AM
Kalyahna

"news.verizon.net" wrote in message
So anyway, my question is... do people have fire plans as related to

their
cats? In all honesty, I think my cats would be lost, since I can barely
'catch' them to go to the vet. (My thought is this dream was just feeding
into my anxiety about how I'm wondering if I will EVER be able to get the
newest cat, Sam, into a carrier to go to the vet....)

Just curious,
PattyC

Actually, the pillowcase idea is what our humane society promotes for our
cats, in case of emergency. Frankly, if we were terrified enough, we could
bash out the closest windows, grab handfuls of pillowcases, and take
multiple trips if we had to, depending on where the fire was in the
building. Though, that's sort of our all-encompassing emergency plan.
Tornado, earthquake, fire... pillowcases!