Old April 13th 05, 09:54 PM
Jo Firey

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
I had a very strange dream. It involved me visiting my parents. I went
downstairs (they don't have a downstairs!) and I saw a big pretty fluffy
tortie. I picked the cat up and carried it upstairs. What's this, I
asked?
Dad replied, "That's Jonathan. He's not feeling very well, we'll have to
take him to the vet."

What's strange about this? Dad wouldn't be owned by a cat if his life
depended on it. Mom is indifferent to them. Neither of them want pets of
any kind. They live vicariously through photos of mine.

I wonder why I'd dream they have a cat?

Because your Mom was dreaming about grandchildren and a pretty cat was as
close as you could get to empathy?

Jo