Old July 15th 05, 04:03 AM
Karen

in article wCFBe.116435$yV4.51741@okepread03, MaryL at
AKE-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote on 7/14/05 9:57 PM:

I just posted a message in h+b about declawing, and I looked up a picture of
Amber (RB) at age 15 to post with the message. Amber was a dear, sweet,
gentle cat and she had been four-paw declawed *before* I adopted her. We
had many good years together, and she lived to age 16. I thought some of
you might like to see a picture of her -- she was also a truly gorgeous cat.
She obviously had some Siamese and I would guess some Persian (and looked
very much like a flame-point Balinese).
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...364916&members
=1
- or - you could use this TinyURL: http://tinyurl.com/a5tpn

MaryL

Oh wow. She was really unusual looking! Gorgeous.