Old July 15th 05, 04:16 AM
Helen Wheels

MaryL wrote:
I just posted a message in h+b about declawing, and I looked up a picture of
Amber (RB) at age 15 to post with the message. Amber was a dear, sweet,
gentle cat and she had been four-paw declawed *before* I adopted her. We
had many good years together, and she lived to age 16. I thought some of
you might like to see a picture of her -- she was also a truly gorgeous cat.
She obviously had some Siamese and I would guess some Persian (and looked
very much like a flame-point Balinese).
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...4916&members=1
- or - you could use this TinyURL: http://tinyurl.com/a5tpn

MaryL

She was a knockout beauty all right.

I'll never understand the claw removal thing. To me, the combination of
sharp claws and teeth surrounded by furry softness is one of the things
that makes cats such lovely and fascinating creatures.