Old February 7th 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Meow, said the cat...

On 2006-02-06, Karen AKA Kajikit penned:
another and we were having a fine old time when I said 'I'd better
shut the door just in case anyone can see in from the front' - it's
not really viewable, but we don't have a blind on the square bit of
glass in the door and you can see the kitchen and corridor if you
look in. I don't worry about it if it's twilight or dark, but it was
still full daylight outside...

I would actually think it would be easier to see you from outside if
it's dark out and there's a light on in the house.

Darn cats!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully