Old July 12th 06, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default cat suddenly paralyzed

"Popsie's Mom" wrote in message
ups.com...
Read up on "troll", thanks, getting off topic "cat suddenly paralyzed"
???, taking up people's time ???, etc. So, I reckon I got caught up in
your trolling, huh? If you want to email me, feel free to, but I don't
think this discussion matches the topic, right?? Would love to chat,
just gotta follow rules, right?? Bye. Gail Lynn Batton

Mrs. Batton,

1. It is a very bad idea for you to post your full name in Usenet,
particularly if you are going to antagonize perfectly nice people
like Angel.For example, in two clicks I found your complete address
and telephone. Just an FYI.

2. Angel was just being nice to you. I have not bothered since
your "retaining water" post because I think you are an idiot. For
God's sake, you are twice the age of most people here and you
have no idea that drinking water helps keep weight off, not on?

HTH. HAND.