Old March 5th 07, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
kitkat via CatKB.com

Default "sweet smelling" litterbox

I'm at a loss - I'm noticing a horrible sweet smell from the litterbox - we
haven't changed the litter brand and I'm simply using fantastik to clean
around the area so I'm assuming the smell is from one of the cats.

I don't know if the smell is in the urine or feces. I'm really at a loss on
this one - I've been looking online and "sweet urine" isn't listed anywhere...
nor does anything like it pop up under thyroid or diabetes problems.

ideas?

perhaps I'm crazy. That would solve everything.