Old February 7th 08, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default PURRS needed for Mosey

Purrs on the way!

Hugs,

CatNipped

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
Our 6 year old Mosey aka FuzzFace, our darling gray and white longhair,
has to go see the vet tomorrow. These people are wonderful.
Mosey 'lost his dinner' last night, his favorite canned food, and has
pooped outside his box. His poop sometimes contains blood, and he 'might'
have a sore tooth. I'm praying he doesn't have a sore tooth/kidney
damage. I'm so worried about him. His breath is bad, so we'll just hope
he gives me a 'sample' to take in to the Dr tomorrow.
Mosey is always the one who comes in and comforts me when I'm in pain and
feeling sad, and it would kill me if we lost him too, after losing Mutt in
December of last year.
I'm having a panic attack right now...
Maybe I'm just un-reasonably paranoid..IDK
I'm gonna keep an eye on him tonite.
Love to all
Kyla
--Mosey, Pookie, Pipps & Sqweex