Old August 2nd 08, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

Default I thought I was dying

"Irulan" wrote in message
. ..
wow, hope you're doing much better. I had
something similar happen to me years ago,
which turned out to be a gall bladder attack. I
thought I was having a heart attack! I did have
to have my gall bladder removed and thank
goodness the laparoscopy type operations were
starting then. I was in and out of the hospital
in a couple of days instead of the weeks of
hospitalization that most gall bladder operations required
up to then.
Good luck!

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

I spent last New Year's Eve in the most incredible pain. I finally went to
the ER about 9:00 a.m. New Year's Day. It turned out that I was feeling the
effects of *both* kidney stone and gall bladder From the ER, I was admitted
to the hospital -- and the next day I had my gall bladder removed and kidney
stone "pulverized" (laser). Like you, I had Laparoscopic surgery for the
gall bladder, and I was amazed at how simple the procedure was. I only have
3 tiny little incisions to show for it, and I even drove myself home from
the hospital (with my doctor's permission)!

MaryL