Old June 2nd 09, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default Susan Boyle has been admitted to a clinic

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...
To recover from exhaustion. Read -too much negative media
attention.
It saddens me.
IMO it should all be positive. Here is a person who has some degree
of learning difficulty, I cannot deny that. She is not
conventionally beautiful, I cannot deny that either. But by god she
can sing.

Tweed

It is probably one of the best things that could happen to her right
now. I doubt she would handle the rigors of a 'victory tour' schedule
well. May she get they time and the peace to grow into her fame or
even to reject it outright if that is her wish. May it be a pleasure
and a blessing to her.

Jo