Old June 3rd 09, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Default Susan Boyle has been admitted to a clinic

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:
To recover from exhaustion.

To recover from trying to beat the **** out of somebody in a bar
brawl, as I read it.

Somebody with a room-temperature IQ and a hobby of singing MOR
schmaltz gets to do it on televised karaoke to help an opportunistic
arsehole boost his ratings and sell tabloids. Comes predictably
unstuck with the arsehole disclaiming responsibility. Schmaltz
industry rolls on regardless, tabloid industry doubtless has a long
queue of replacement stories ready to run tomorrow.

Am I supposed to give a ****?

You must think so. If you were really indifferent to everything from
Susan Boyle's intelligence and taste in music to those TV shows and
tabloids, you wouldn't get so angry about discussion of them. You
probably wouldn't even read those discussions - I don't bother reading
about things I don't care about or have any interest in.

Cheryl