Old June 4th 09, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Susan Boyle has been admitted to a clinic

I hope the day will come when she can take her cat with her on tour and pay
people to take care of it!
"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Christina Websell wrote:
To recover from exhaustion. Read -too much negative media attention.
It saddens me.
IMO it should all be positive. Here is a person who has some degree
of learning difficulty, I cannot deny that. She is not conventionally
beautiful, I cannot deny that either. But by god she can sing.

Tweed

I heard on the radio that she wanted to get home to be with her cat.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart