Old April 22nd 12, 02:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

Default Snubbed!

Marina wrote:
Well, consider me well and truly snubbed. Viktor was out in the
enclosure. I wanted to shut the door because it was getting chilly
inside, so I called him. 'Viktor! Viktor!' He ignored me. I called again.
'Viktor! Viktoooor!' Suddenyl he gets up and starts to walk towards the
door, eagerly chirping. Just as I was starting to tell him what a good
boy he was being, I noticed Caliban had appeared by my side. It wasn't me
Viktor was coming to, but Caliban. Of course. That was me put in my place.

ROTFL

--
Adrian