Old April 23rd 12, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Snubbed!

"Marina" wrote in message
Well, consider me well and truly snubbed. Viktor was out in the enclosure.
I wanted to shut the door because it was getting chilly inside, so I
called him. 'Viktor! Viktor!' He ignored me. I called again. 'Viktor!
Viktoooor!' Suddenyl he gets up and starts to walk towards the door,
eagerly chirping. Just as I was starting to tell him what a good boy he
was being, I noticed Caliban had appeared by my side. It wasn't me Viktor
was coming to, but Caliban. Of course. That was me put in my place.

it's like Boyfie with KFC. It wasn't my house he was necessarily coming to,
but to follow her seemed a good idea. The amazing thing was that she let
him.