Old May 16th 12, 01:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default People Food?

On Wed, 16 May 2012 00:06:12 -0400, "jmcquown"
wrote:

Persia doesn't usually like people food. It's been unseasonably cool for
the last week in South Carolina so I've had the windows open. I've also
done what little passes for baking in this house, in that I made cornbread.
I had small plate with a wedge of cornbread sitting on the coffee table. I
went to answer the phone and when I walked back into the room, guess which
puss had both her front paws on the table, trying to grab the cornbread?
Hey, goofball! You know better! It was comical. I rarely see her doing
stuff like this.

She did steal a hamburger from me once. I got up to get a napkin... I swear
I wasn't gone 20 seconds. I came back in the room and only the bun was left
on the plate You little dickens!

Jill

Oddly, Scooter, who I just mentioned in another post, really doesn't
eat much human food. The other three are pretty much willing to tray
anything. But cats really do vary greatly in what they like to eat.