Old November 27th 10, 09:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default Why do they like Chinese tea so much?

Pat wrote:
We cannot leave half-finished cups of tea sitting around anywhere or
else the cats will stick a paw into them and then lap tea off the paw.
We drink mostly Jasmine and Oolong, occasionally Hojicha or some
other, but never "regular" english tea, so we don't know if they like
that kind or not. They seem to love other kinds of tea. Not herbal
tea, just normal tea - the undyed kind.

"UNDYED"??????? I've never encountered tea that was not the color
nature MADE it! ("Green" tea is simply picked sooner, I think -
although there may be a drying process involved for what I consider
"normal" tea, like Oolong and English Breakfast.)