Old November 27th 10, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis[_3_]

Default Why do they like Chinese tea so much?

On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 11:35:48 -0800, Pat wrote:

We cannot leave half-finished cups of tea sitting around anywhere or
else the cats will stick a paw into them and then lap tea off the paw.
We drink mostly Jasmine and Oolong, occasionally Hojicha or some other,
but never "regular" english tea, so we don't know if they like that kind
or not. They seem to love other kinds of tea. Not herbal tea, just
normal tea - the undyed kind.

Isn't this just a tad bit strange??

Of my fourteen cats, four or five can't be kept off the kitchen table. I
always have a glass of something iced on the table. One of the cats can't
seem to keep his nose out of the glass when it iced tea.

Note, I put the glass in a straight sided ceramic cat food bowl with a
folded paper towel to absorb the condensate, and five small bottles to
fill up the free space (the bottles are used for my daily meds). The
glass can't turn over - I learned to do that after cleaning up entirely
too many knocked over (sometimes broken) iced tea glasses.

--
Ted Davis )