Old November 28th 10, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

Default Why do they like Chinese tea so much?

"CatNipped" wrote

Hee hee - you have a lushes as owners! I just *LOVE* cats with all their
eccentricities.

Smile, so do I. Forgive me if I type alot about my earlier pets just now.
I'm keeping my mind off losing Sammy last night. His passing was not
unexpected since he was 17, possibly 18. It was very gentle and painfree.
I'll miss him though and the house is pretty quiet. Cash and Mabel (both
old hunting dogs) seem to understand but this morning Daisy-chan keeps
wandering from room to room and calling.