Old December 3rd 10, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Weese offishilly froze!

On Thu, 2 Dec 2010 14:54:04 -0800 (PST), rafflescat
wrote:

Well we see dat thu snowmonsters is froze n has beklum a froze
wandscape. No buddy has tu go owt if not impurrtant bissyness. Ower
sekatree has decided tu bee on impurrtant bissyness n goes owt effury
mornin. She furstlee scrapes awl thu skin offa da metalmonsturs face,
den she runs bak in sayin bbbbrrrrhh bbbbrrrrhhhh n gwabs myne bestest
skarf n raps it wound her froat den on goes da bigbig cote n
gluffs....den she leefs usses wiff dat Sukie! We hasta hyde inna furry
igloo up agenst da wadeiatur hothothot!

Meomie ses shees gettin tutu old to be "wurkin inna dis Kissamouse
madness". Well we tells hur dat awl da tyme. We wants hur at home tu
be at ower beck n claw 24/7 - dats bedder fur hur...no? She says shees
sorry she can't anser awl yure kind posts cos shees 'zawsted -
harummmph! - weese zawsted! Beein chased by dat Sukie! But Sukies
goin home in siks days an she dussnt know! Hehehe!! Unka Charlie
cumms home soon! N hees gonna bee happy comin frum Stralia (awound
30c) tu heer ( awound -9c) n Sukies goin home! Yay!
Meomies rappin fings n rustlin paper n we is nosy n tries tu help hur
wiffa da stikky stuff, but da nipnip is in dare tu, we can smell it!
Must be fur usses! Sigh....nipnip.

Gordon Boyz.

Think I am getting to old for the Christmas madness that every year
brings. Why is it that people wait all year and then about 6 weeks
before Christmas they decide they just can't look at their curtains a
minute more? They have to have new ones - now. I shouldn't complain,
it's all business, but this year i'm smiling through gritted teeth!
Guess I am getting toooo old (-; . Can't work a seven day week so
easily nowadays. Never mind, we are being taken out for dinner this
year, so NO cooking, NO dishwashing, NO stress. And I'm looking
forward to it so much! Oh, and I nearly forgot! NO cats! My brother
will be home in six days and I'm going to find it hard to give Sukie
back! She's come around wonderfully and is such a loving little cat.
I'm going to give her back but hopefully she will want to come home
with us. She can decide where she wants to be. Hope it's with us!

Bess x

froze is bad butted better iffin yew has a fudz.
beauty