Old June 15th 16, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

Default xxxxxx

On 6/15/16 11:23 AM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Why yes we duz! Toonya ordered sum when she ordered da summer fashunz. We has flipflopz in awl kullerz, an we alwaze haz lotz uv tail-bows kuz da girlkitties likez dem so much. If yoo will step dis way, I will show you owr selekshun.

Sundance

Oooh, I like deze ones right here! Da red, an da yellow, and da bloo an
da greeeen. An dat double pair of flipflops. Do you fink I looks
betterer in dis yellow hat, or dis white one, or dis stripey one?

Francesca