Old June 15th 16, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

Default xxxxxx

On 6/15/16 4:21 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I fingk da wite wun luks lubly, but I fingk we haz wun mor dat yoo mite like to see.

[Sundance goes to the stock room. A minute later he returns with another sun hat.]

Try on dis shiny silber wun. It luks like silber but its furry litewate. I fingk it komplymintz yurown furz pritty well. Whut duz yoo fingk?

While yoo luks at dat, I will wrap up da bowz an flipflopz. Will yoo take dem wif yoo, or wud yoo like dem delibbered? We haz Unka Dan's Toona Kard on file, so we kan charj efurryfing to him.

Sundance

OOh, dat silber one is bootiful! An it does goes nicely wif mine furz.
Fangu! I will take dat one.

I will take dem wif me, please.

FtF