Old September 12th 03, 12:47 PM
Joe Pitt

I was told by a member of my rescue group that the senior is easier to chew
for one thing.

--
Joe
http://www.jwpitt.com/cats.htm

"Linda Terrell" wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 11:56:35 UTC, glenn wrote:

What's the difference between the science diet "feline adult" formula
and the "senior" formula? I'm talking about the dry food that comes
in the bag. I've continued to feed my 11 year old cat the "adult"
formula despite the label saying it's for cats under 7 years. A vet
some time ago told me it didn't matter, but that was a few years ago
and am wondering if I should change. Thanks.

Have you read the ingredients? There is usually less
fat in food for older cats.

LT