Old July 2nd 03, 03:37 AM
Arlene Knop

Espeshuully if it takes awile to find it. I left meowmie a hayrball
thuh other day and she hasn't found it yet.

GM, wif a misterius grin

Miss Violette wrote:

pocket, hhhmmm that bears consideration, Miss Violette
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Hmmmm. Can yew jump up on thuh shelf and get behind them and push them
off? That way yew could hav thuh shelf fur yerownself after yew do what
yew want to thuh shooz. OR yew cud leev a deposit in a pocket sumware.

GM, always thinking

Miss Violette wrote:

you got the picture exactly, it is just not right. and no they are

keeping
all of the shoes up now, soft said one of the boys ruined a favorite

pair of
shoes she left out once and so all of them are in boxes. Miss Violette,
currently considering how to get the boxes OFF of HER shelf...
Arlene Knop wrote in message
So-o-o-o...if yew don't go in thuh good hidey hole yew are unhappy and
if yew DO go ther and are attacked by thuh jails, yew will be REEELY
unhappy. Are there any shooz left out so yew cud leev a "deposit" in
them as a protest?

GM, who can see her jail up on thuh shelf and it beddere stay there

Miss Violette wrote:

she even gave her shoes to some clear boxes that ate them all up,

and I
overheard her tell furry that the best hidey place in the whole

closet
is
now gonna be the home for the kitty jails, Miss Violette, not liking
this
one little bit!!!
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Don't beleev it! Meowmie keeps telling me that we are "making
purrogress" but efurryfing looks werse to me. And she fixed it so

can't find any hidey places in thuh kloset anymore.

GM, looking fur a tiny place to skweez throo

Miss Violette wrote:

I wonder if part of the virus is that the closet hurks, ours has
hurked
couple of times recently. soft says it is almost better, Miss
Violette
Seanette Blaylock

wrote in
message
Arlene Knop had some very interesting

things
say about JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE AWAY:

My Mom's been rearranging lately, too, and I don't like it!
Felix, who does NOT approve of changes
Gosh, maybe its sum awful virus thuh hoomin meowmies have. I
think
there's a coonspirasee to keep things away frum us so we

can't
bat
them
around.
Gretchen Marie, who is not allowed in thuh kloset to

investigayt
thuh
dark korners

I think it's called "spring cleaning". Today was horrible! The
closet
in the bedroom hurked all over the place and Mom spent *hours*
sorting
it all out and putting stuff back [some did go out in the

trash,
some
got put in a box on *my* patio. Mom says it's temporary, but I
don't
know, knowing her]. Dad's tuna place apparently moved, too, so

he
was
at home all day, but Mom said he was earning tunas for us. I'm

now
confused about my life. Is it calmer over there, or is your

Mom
doing
this stuff too?

Felix the bewildered