Old July 2nd 03, 03:41 AM
Arlene Knop

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

Arlene Knop had some very interesting things to
say about JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE AWAY:
Seanette Blaylock wrote:
Arlene Knop had some very interesting things to
say about JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE AWAY:
My meowmie even haz one that skwrits stuff on thuh carpet and then she
just makes it go away. If I skwirted on thuh carpet, I'd get skolded
reel good.
My Mom has a growlmonster like that, too. Now she even has a funny
object she can hang from her shoulder that spits steam all over!
Felix, baffled by human notions of housekeeping

Ize nefur herd of that!! Duz ;thuh steem cum out of her eerz? Cud yew
cook hotdawgs in it?
GM, also baffled

The steam comes out of the end of a hose attached to the thing hanging
from her shoulder [Dad uses it too, especially on my box or that
stupid bird's cage]. I guess you could cook with it if you tried.

Felix, not exactly a chef

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Wot duz she do wif thuh steem after it cumz out? Duz it make pritty
clowds? Ize seen steem cum out of thuh shower, but Meowmie duzn't do
anyfing wif it.

GM, amazed that sumbuddy wud ware a shoulder purse that makes steem