Old April 24th 10, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue,rec.pets.cats.community
Sherry

Default St. Bernard's Worth of Kittymass- he's back send recipies

On Apr 24, 12:57*pm, Lesley wrote:
On Apr 24, 10:47*am, harry wrote:

Hello,

My local shop has pork fillet on special offer- anyone know what to do
with it?!

Looks like loin steaks but thicker...I'd like to try something but
does anyone know any recipies? *Do I just marinade it? Roast it?
Grill it? Or maybe cut it into *chunks and stir fry?

Lesley

Sometimes pork loin is too lean to grill. (That is, if the version of
pork filet
is the same across the pond.) What we have here has very little fat.
Which
makes is healthier, I suppose. Of course everybody in this state
thinks
anything is better if you dump a bottle of Head Country on it. It's a
bottled
barbecue sauce. I like to chunk up pork loin, brown it, then cook it
in
the crockpot till it's fall-apart tender for sandwiches. It's a good
substitute
for beef barbecue, cuz I don't eat beef anymore.
Anxiously awaiting responses from the real cooks on the ng, of which I
am not one. :-)

Sherry