Old April 24th 10, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue,rec.pets.cats.community
harry

Default St. Bernard's Worth of Kittymass- he's back send recipies

On Apr 24, 1:57*pm, Lesley wrote:
On Apr 24, 10:47*am, harry wrote:

Hello,

My local shop has pork fillet on special offer- anyone know what to do
with it?!

Looks like loin steaks but thicker...I'd like to try something but
does anyone know any recipies? *Do I just marinade it? Roast it?
Grill it? Or maybe cut it into *chunks and stir fry?

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Hello,

I purchase the whole loin, which hasbeen selling for $1.99 for quite a
while now; throw it in a big pot;boil (not too much water) it a
little; not too much cooking because itis dry, tasteless, crap meat;
grind it up in the food processor and feed it to the kitties. It makes
for easy feeding time, and they love it; even better than beef. I
freeze some for feeding later in the month.

Truly

Truth will set you free, according to Jesus in John 8:32