Old January 19th 17, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default The Water Incident - And More

On 1/19/2017 3:09 PM, John Kasupski wrote:
Well, thank you - I won't bother looking at those fountains now. If I'm going to
spend that much time on seeing to it that Minnie has access to fresh water, I'd
rather spend it going out there go turn the faucet on and keep having those
somewhat frequent moments of interaction with her. Of course, it's easy to say
that now when it's wintertime here. In the summer when it's hot enough to fry an
egg on the sidewalk and she wants a drink ten times as often, I may reconsider.

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

They may have changed the design of the fountains in the years since I
used one. Perhaps they are easier to clean now. shrug

Jill