Old September 16th 05, 03:29 PM
Karen

"Magic Mood JeepŠ" wrote in message
Adrian wrote:
Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
Earlier this morning, while catching up on news and email, Moe, who
likes to lay on the scanner on the right 'leg' of my L shaped desk,
decided that her tail needed a good washing. Unfortunately, her tail
thought otherwise, and did it's very best to avoid said washing.
Thus Moe ended up spinning in ever smaller circles until she fell off
the scanner and onto my keyboard. Silly Moe.

And did you have a video camera handy? ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Sort of - I have a Canon Powershot digital camera that takes snort movies,
but the battery is in the charger

*BUT* she's been doing the sit-on-the-scanner-to-wash-my-tail for the past
couple of days, so I'm sure she'll do it again. I do have a video of her,
Mimi & Ernie chasing the red dot greebling, that I took with the Canon,
however, it's 74-75*meg* (and it's only a 60 second video)

Whoa. You must be able to count the hairs in their nose at that resolution!