Old September 30th 05, 02:59 AM

Default Charlie Wilkes the Netcop

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
On 19 Sep 2005 22:59:15 -0700, "Howm Grone J"
wrote:

Go **** yourself charlie.
I never hacked your account and you cannot prove it.

Someone did, right after you said you were going to. Was it one of
your friends, helping you out?

Now who cannot handle hanging out in an unmederated forum.
You are nothing but a littel bitch.
I never complained to your ISP about the comments you made, you just
showed yourself for the little ****tard pussy hiding behind your
mamma's dress that you are.

You little queef.

I think I will make a complaint against you and your comments.

You ****ing Prick.

Howm Grone J

Gee, I'm sorry you're so angry, Jack. Google is a pain in the ass,
realize that. Won't anyone provide you with service? That can't
all
be because of me - I filed one, solitary abuse report with one
outfit.
That's all.

pa ****ing thetic loser netcopping freak.

You go ahead and complain about me if it makes you feel better.

Charlie