Old September 30th 05, 10:29 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On 29 Sep 2005 21:22:13 -0700, "-L." wrote:

wrote:
pa ****ing thetic loser netcopping freak.

You go ahead and complain about me if it makes you feel better.

Charlie

At least he doesn't call the cops. Talk about time to hand in your
spoon...

-L.

Oh, but I did contact the police. I filed complaint #05A20079 with
Deputy King at the Whatcom County Sheriff's Dept. "This is federal,"
he said. "I use dialup so it's phone harrassment," said I "Phone
harrassment it is, then," said Dep. King.

He suggested I contact the FBI, but I know better. They are busy with
real criminals.

The FCC, however, might be interested in Jack H. and his friends.
They don't arrest people, but they apply administrative fines. They
eat what they kill, just like the DEA, and they have a big appetite
from what I understand.

What does everyone think? Should I contact the FCC and send them all
the information I have, including a zip file with the various
malicious scripts uploaded to my machines over a period of four or
five days?

Charlie

PS. Dropped RPDB and added seattle.politics as I have been more active
in the latter recently.