Old May 7th 07, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rene S.

Default Sharpening nail clippers?

On May 6, 1:54 pm, ensoul wrote:
Can this be done? My set of trimmers are about a year old, they're
for cats..duh : ) they're losing there sharpenss, I have knive and
scissors sharpners and being a cook by training I know how impaortant
is for them to sharp a dull blade is more dangerous because it can
slip, then you do have big problem,,,they type I have has handle like
small scissors...the part you cut nail w/ dips when the blades are
together they over lap each other

anyone know if they can be sharpened? and if so, How?

Check with your local hardware store. There's an Ace by me that
sharpens tools for $2-3 each.