Old July 11th 18, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
[email protected]

Default Need Help Finding Kitty Bird Cat Toy

I have also been looking for the “kittybird” toy for our new kitten. Below is what I found.

BOCA BIRD
The Kittybird toy was discontinued but has been brought back to life as the Bocabird Feather Toy. Still tickles your cats fancy because they love to swat, pounce and bat these, flirt-y toys around and around. Hours of self stimulation will keep them company if you're not around, but you can play too!! Great design is colorful, unique, safe, non-toxic and made in North America! This unique toy brings out the natural instinct of a cat to hunt. Vinyl base with non-toxic dyed turkey feathers that reminds kitty of the birds they could encounter in the wild. (change in toy; weighted base replaced with vinyl base due to some cats biting the base open and ingested sawdust stuffing).

The Boca bird can be purchased he
http://www.pinkbellygifts.com/cats/bocabird.htm