Old May 21st 11, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Dot's unlucky playmate

Christina Websell wrote:

He's brought me 3 today, 2 within 10 minutes. Ok, they were very small,
only about twice as big as mice, but you can always tell a baby rat from a
mouse as they have thicker tails and legs and their heads are larger.
I always praise him for it as a little one is not allowed to grow into a big
one.
He was so anxious to rush home with the first one that he still had ivy
leaves in his mouth that he must have plucked when he grabbed it so I got it
presented with a garnish ;-)

Haha! You've embarrassed him, and now he has to make sure that you, as
well as all of us, are aware that he *does* kill rats, and he was merely
washing himself yesterday because his fur needed a wash.

Joyce

--
It is better to give than to lend, and it costs about the same.
-- Unknown