Old August 23rd 07, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
bonbon

Default REPOST Video of a kitten being drowned

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 14:01:07 -0700, "-L."
wrote:

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

Sure, there's a difference. Drowning is not the worst possible way for
an animal to die. But it is not a humane means of killing.

Oh STFU Charlie. You're the last one who should be debating the
"humanity" of animal cruelty. You're the one who tied a dog up and
left it for 3 days without food as a form of punishment and later
posted a picture of your cat hanging from its harness "for fun".
You're just a sick, warped ****, and anyone who has been around here
longer than 5 minutes knows it.

You still need a reason why you didn't get Conan? This thread proves
why. Asshole.

-L.

I didn't watch the video L. In fact I refrained from even reading the
cat newsgroups for almost a week just because of the subject title in
the original post. When ever I see a post like the original one here,
I get visions in my head that I can't get rid of for weeks, sometimes
years.

I like the 'comeback' you wrote to Charlie. Apparently he is an
asshole for even posting something as horendous as this in the first
place. The whole world knows what kind of horrors the human race
inflicts on sweet little pooties. The answer I suppose is to try and
educate the morons and not to dwell on the pain and suffering they
cause.

-bonbon