Old March 24th 04, 11:39 PM
Karen M.

"MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER wrote in message ...
"Lashton" wrote in message
om...
Good news! The neighbor jerk who was shooting at strays is disarmed
and on his way out.

The police actually DID come out after my initial posting, about a
week after a neighbor (our TNR contact) reported the cat shooter.
Their timing was perfect. Gunslinger was home, in either a drug- or
alcohol-induced stupor, with the gun loaded and sitting besides his
front door.

Great news! And your description of the scene is hilarious -- it sounds
like you could have been in the middle of "Gunsmoke" ... well, no, maybe
more like "Andy Griffith" since no shots were fired.

MaryL

I'd say "Deliverance"..