Old July 7th 06, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

Default The bitties are he Good News and Bad News

On Thu 06 Jul 2006 04:16:53p, Mischief wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
roups.com):

Poor little things. They are looking up at me with these
questioning eyes. They are so adorable, and i hope i can get
them the care they need.

purrs for both of them please!

Purrs are being sent for the baby bitties. It's so scary when their
little lives are in your hands to do what they need done to help them
get over illness. Rhett and Scarlett were very sickly when I got
them, as were their other littermates. I got them a little earlier
than the rescuers wanted because they couldn't keep all four from
reinfecting each other. They were about 8 wks old when I got them.
They had some pretty hard times, but they made it. I remember the
nasty diarrhea, too. Purrs and more purrs.

--
Cheryl