Old November 28th 10, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_3_]

Default Why do they like Chinese tea so much?

EvelynVogtGamble wrote:

"UNDYED"??????? *I've never encountered tea that was not the color
nature MADE it! *("Green" tea is simply picked sooner, I think -
although there may be a drying process involved for what I consider
"normal" tea, like Oolong and English Breakfast.)

Yes, undyed.... Most "regular" tea like Lipton's has been treated with
dye - in fact lots of people use it to dye fabric - which is why it
leaves a bad stain on anything where it's been spilled. You can't do
this with undyed tea.