Old June 26th 04, 02:58 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , .oO rach Oo. at
wrote on 6/25/04 6:12 PM:

I thought I'd seen it all but of course, I am wrong.

Stella and Delilah have voiced their opinion that they don't like left overs
so instead of getting the large tins of food, they get the mini ones now.
They can split one per meal. Ok fine.

Since watching a show on cats this past week on A&E, I was a bit worried
about their tuna based diet. Their preference is tuna but may go with the
odd salmon offering of cat food. After hearing about the FUS rish because of
ash, I tried them on a few meat based foods and they won't eat it! What can
I do??

thanks in advance!

Is it real tuna or just tuna flavored food?