Old December 10th 13, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Halogen oven (OT)

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Gremlins? Sorry your lost your oven. (I've never seen a Halogen
oven.)

It's a tabletop device, like a big goldfish bowl with a lid that has an
electrical element with a fan that cooks your meals at less cost than a
conventional electric oven.
http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/compact-13...gen-oven-a16kl

I chose this pic at random, this is not what I have. Just to give you an
idea of what they look like.

Boyfie thought it was definitely gremlins and wanted to explore round the
deceased cooker. I had to put him outside to prevent paw damage while I
cleaned it all up.

Tweed

Tweed