Old December 10th 13, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Halogen oven (OT)

"Bastette" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

I got one a while ago and it's very useful. Last night when boyfie & I
were watching the telly we heard a crash from the kitchen and now it's a
gonner.

That's weird. Crashes from another room usually implicate one of my cats,
but you had Boyfie with you. Hmm. Maybe you have greeblings? Maybe Boyfie
has a job to do.

Anyway, I'm sorry that happened, however it happened! It sounds expensive.

I spent ages with the vacuum cleaner cleaning up from the smashed
glass for Boyfie's paws.

I knkow what you mean! Whenever glass breaks in my house, I'm
super-paranoid
about it and I vacuum everywhere. Licky races for the cave under my bed -
he
doesn't realize I'm using the sucky monster for his benefit. (Well, and
Roxy's
and mine, too.)

I put him outside while I used the sucky monster as he really hates it, and
he wasn't very keen on being put outside but sometimes a meowmie needs to do
what a meowmie needs to do for Boyfie's greater good.
It's been suggested that I claim on the 12 months insurance I got with it,
saying the bowl cracked for no reason. I simply can't do that because I
know that wasn't the case, so I've ordered a new one.
How it happened, I don't know and never will.

The upside is that June has the same model so I can give her the lid with
the all important electrical parts in in case hers fails.
The downside is I now have to stay in for days waiting for my new one to
arrive.

Tweed

Tweed