Old July 7th 15, 04:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Best Buffy Pic Yet!

On 7/6/2015 11:42 PM, Takayuki wrote:
On Mon, 06 Jul 2015 18:32:34 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
It has turned out to be the perfect match.

Naturally I didn't get rid of the pet steps I had bought for Persia. I
have steps by the window that looks out front and steps up to my bed.
Buffy uses both sets of steps.

The cutest thing is when I leave the house. I've caught Buffy sitting
on the kitty steps inside the front window. Just as Persia did. They
both know/knew the sound of the garage door opening. They also knew
when I closed it it meant I was going somewhere.

It's fun when I come home and see Buffy sitting on the kitty steps in
that window. She hears the garage door going up and she sits on the
kitty steps and watches and waits for me.

We can certainly tell that she already loves you a lot. She sounds like a
sweet thing, and I would bet she would even have gotten along well with
Persia.

Probably so, but Persia wouldn't have gotten along with Buffy! She
couldn't stand the sight of another cat. When Schwartzie or Fedders
(both RB now) would wander onto the patio she'd go all "Halloween cat"
and hiss.

Jill